• Members 1 post
    March 5, 2019, 7:43 p.m.

I cannot select Map Inspector while selecting a replay file on my device. Can you please please please add the option to select a file from within the app.

• March 10, 2019, 10:27 p.m.

Hello,
    this is difficult to answer exactly with how little details you provide, however it sounds like a system issue (OS).
    Most people can select the file and chose “open with”, to select map inspector.

Personally I use iOS, and usually from within the game I select the replay and then “export to” > map inspector

Or sometimes when I want to archive the replay, I export to discord or by e-mail to [email protected], and then download the file back from www.wotinspector.com to open it form safari into map inspector. It may sound complex but it just takes seconds.
    From safari it will open in map inspector or in the game depending or what I chose last, and I I want to change, I need to do that same “open with” that I think you would need to use in android.

If that’s not answering your question, then I would ask you if you could be more specific ?