• Members 2 posts
    April 20, 2018, 7:34 p.m.

So it doesn't specify if you get further model updates if you only buy the 4.99$ confrontation pack. While if you where to buy the 9.99$ pack it specifies that "This bundle unlocks all current features of the Armor Inspector as well as features of all upcoming updates." It doesnt say that on the 4.99 one so i was wondering if you had to buy it every time you wanted "model updates." I know this sound kinda silly but i want to make sure that once i buy the thing i wont have to buy it again. Thanks!

• April 21, 2018, 11:57 a.m.

Yes, if you buy confrontation pack for $4.99 you'll get all the model updates for every wot pc, blitz or console data update. The confrontation pack fully unlock confrontation mode in the app, all models will be accessible, and when the app gets updated with new data, all new models will be accessible as well. The big bundle for $9.99 unlocks confrontation mode and also collision mode where you can check the ramming damage, and also in case we'll add in the future any new mode in the app, it will also be available.

• Members 2 posts
    April 23, 2018, 1:08 p.m.

Thank you very much for making this clear, now I can safely make the purchase without worrying about making the wrong one.