• Members 4 posts
    March 18, 2019, 12:47 p.m.

I'm a new member and transferred The big Bundle 4.5 hours ago for Wargaming or WoT Inspector.
    If I try to watch a Tier X tank I read the message Camera is Locked for Tier IX-X, could it be that I still have to wait please?
    Will send Wargaming send me a e-mail with login data?

• March 19, 2019, 8:05 a.m.

Hello! If i understand you right, you were using armor inspector on one platform (iOS, android or web) with big bundle obtained and now would like to use the app on another platform? Could you please tell what platform you were using the app previously?

• Members 4 posts
    March 19, 2019, 8:34 a.m.

Hello, thank you very much for your response, I think it has been resolved, I have accidentally used old login details, now I have entered my login details correctly and now everything seems to be working properly. In any case, it is a fantastic useful tool. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

• Members 4 posts
    March 19, 2019, 9:16 a.m.

My forum name jaap_1.eu is also not right, it is possible to change this with the right account please, I've tried it but can't fix it. :(

• March 19, 2019, 9:22 a.m.

Do you want to change the display name or log in with other account? If you'd like to log in with another account you need first to log out, then remove this site from trusted sites here wargaming.net/personal/external_applications/edit/ and then log in again. This way wargaming will ask again for account credentials and you can enter email of another WG account.

• Members 1 post
    March 19, 2019, 9:38 a.m.

Thank you very much, I think your advice worked, now my right name should appear, I hope. :)

• Members 3 posts
    April 5, 2019, 10:40 p.m.

У меня куплена данная прога для android, однако я не могу пользоваться всем функционалом на ПК (дуэль, таран и т.п), т.к. требует WGID.
    Почему я должен платить дважды?

• April 6, 2019, 8:44 a.m.

Подключите аккаунт WG на андроиде, только так сервер будет знать, что покупка привязана к аккаунта. Потом в веб версии, если залогинитесь на сайте с тем же аккаунтом, приложение будет разблокировано.

• Members 3 posts
    April 6, 2019, 10:25 a.m.

все получилось